- Are you aged 15 – 19?
- Can you shoot a roll of 35mm film? (you don’t need to have your own camera – we can provide one!)
- Have you made at least one print in a darkroom before?
- Are you keen to learn new darkroom skills?
Stills Young People’s Masterclasses are aimed at those who have got a little bit of experience and would like to get back into the darkroom to improve their skills. We’d like to encourage all young photography enthusiasts to take part in our new Masterclasses so if you answered ‘yes’ to the questions above, read on!
This Masterclass will introduce you to the delights making colour analogue prints. For this workshop you will:
- Be given a small project to inspire you. We need you to arrive with a shot roll of colour film. We can provide this for you as well as the loan of a camera if needed!
- Spend the day in Stills where you will be taught how to process your colour film and how to use our enlargers and colour printer to make analogue prints that you can take home on the day.
We don’t expect anyone to have colour darkroom experience – this will be new to most people!
And there is even more good news – these workshops won’t cost you a thing! We’ll even provide some tea and biscuits!
There are limited places available, so what are you waiting for? Email or call Claire, email@example.com, 0131 622 6200to book your place on one, or both of these masterclasses today.Find Out More